Thursday, March 8, 2018

Happy Chinese New Year 2018

Yep another year has passed and it's been 9 months + since I last posted here! hopefully you people have this site on your feeds and updates should show up.

First off, wishing all of you a happy CNY 2018!

Indeed 2017 has been a very profitable year and it seems 2018 will too.

I have been pretty lax with the company updates but the market has been roaring, gosh our STI has hit recent highs of more than 3500+ which is around the same as the highs of 3800+ reached at the peak of 2007 before it went down and we had the GFC. This seems to have lifted all boats, hence really nothing much to write about since it has become really hard to find value stocks that have potential.

In any case, I will be back to updating my thoughts on companies I am looking at and hopefully the market will have a correction or crash so that it will be so much easier to find value.



No comments:

Post a Comment